
I've lived 40 some years and never cease to be amazed by the beauty and surprises this world has for us. I came to visit Alyssa and Briggs at their new home in Tucson for a few days. Besides being totally ecstatic at seeing them both (it's been 2 1/2 months), I've had a wonderful time visiting their home, watching Alyssa with her music students (she's a natural), touring Briggs' campus, shopping, potting plants, and visiting this oasis amidst the desert. There's great joy in having children. I've experienced awe and wonder watching them grow up. However, there's something different about seeing those little ones grow up into beautiful, accomplished, happy and productive adults. I'm so proud of these two, their hard work, their committment to the gospel, and their goodness. I look forward to many more trips to Arizona!



3 comments:
Good Looking blog mom! Love ya...
K, now you have to keep up on it!
ok mom. Time to do a second post! Love ya...
Post a Comment